Tuesday, July 9, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 321st Stage MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! You Know What... Watching The News Nowadays Really Puts A Damper On Your Mood! It Just Feels Like Everybody Is Mad At Someone And It Just Seems Like The Power Of Love And Togetherness Is An Afterthought! But You Know What, Yo... It Gave Me A Creative Idea! What If The News... Became Positive! What If The News Showcased A MUGEN Fighter That Fought Their Way Through Adversity And Became Somebody That The People Could Love! So Today, Your Boi CAH, Has Decided To Create A News Room In Which Two MUGEN Fighters Show Off Their Fighting Skills To Millions Of The Audience Watching At Home! The MUGEN Fighters Are Beloved By Many And Are Becoming A Household Name! This Battleground Can Be A Great Plot Point In Which the MUGEN Fighter Has Finally Made It Into The Big Time Or Became A Champion! This Can Also Be A Good Joke Stage As Well In Which A Fighter Is The Most Mean, Vicious And Hardcore Fighter That Made The News Of Love... Yeah... I'm Pretty Sure The Interview Won't Go Too Badly... Am I Right? Right? What This? The Message Card Says We're Going To Commercial Break? Okay... We'll Be Right Back After These Messages! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "News Of Love". Welp... As I Head Back Into Reality And Watch The News Of Fear, Worry, Hate, And Despair... I Will Still Look Towards The Brighter Days Ahead! Sometimes In Life, You Just Got To Let That Negativity Go And Keep Pushing Towards A Future That Will Lead Towards Bravery, Confidence, Love, And Happiness! I Pray That Everyone Can Find Joy In This World And Keep That Love In Their Heart To Do Great Things! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: News Of Love By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment