Tuesday, July 9, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 322nd Stage MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! A-Yo! It's Your Boi CAH Again! My Imagination Is Running Wild And I'm Making My 2nd MUGEN Stage In One Day! So... Today I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! It's Been Awhile Since I Created A Beach Stage For Your MUGEN Fighters And I Think It's About Time To Get One Done! Why? Because... It's Still Summer Time!! Yay!! Whoo!! Now Your MUGEN Fighters Can Get Those Vacation Plans Ready To Head Down To The Beach! Fun At The Sun With Fun Things To Do All Around! I'm Happy To Add Another Chapter To My "Vacation Beach" Stage Series! This Stage Can Be A Great Plot Scenario For Rivals And Friends To Play And Train At The Beach! This Can Also Be A Great Joke Stage For MUGEN Fighters That Just Want To Have Fun At The Beach! So Take A Break, Relax, Have Fun, And Enjoy The Season Of Summer To The Fullest! LOL! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Vacation Beach II". You Know What... I Realized When I Created My 1st "Vacation Beach" Stage, I Created It In August! But Now I'm Happy To Get Beach Stage Done In July! It Just Seems Fitting, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Welp... I'm Going To Go Drink Some Water Because Not Only Am I Thirsty But Maybe It'll Make Me Think That I'm At A Beach! Yeah... I Don't Live Close To A Beach... And It's Been A While Since I've Been To A Beach... So Since My Imagination Knows No Bounds... I'm Just Going Imagine That I'm At A Beach Drinking Water! Yeah I Know... It's Pretty Sad. But It Won't Get Me Down Tho Because I'll Some Fun One Way Or Another! LOL! Keep Being Awesome, Have Some Fun, And Have A Nice Day, Yo! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Vacation Beach II By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment