Friday, July 5, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 320th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Here's Another Abandoned MUGEN Stage Experiment That I Picked Out Of The Trash Bin And Gave New Life! I Wanted To Add Another Stage Towards My "Midnight Gazing Of The City" Series! I Was Really Going For That Night City Park Vibe In Which MUGEN Fighters Duke It Out Underneath The City Bridge With The Beautiful Glow Of City Night Life In The Distance! Going For That Park Vibe, I Was Originally Experimenting With Grass, Bushes, And Trees For The Stage! When I Was Adding The Grass And Bushes, It Looked Kind Of Off To Me! When I Scrapped The Bushes, I Was Going To See If Trees Would Work... It Didn't... So... I Scrapped It And Was Thinking Of Another "Midnight Gazing in The City" Stage! I Ended Making One I Thought Was Good Made It My Third Installment Towards My Series (Midnight Gazing Of The City III). After A Month, I Decided To Tackle It Again But This Time I Decided To Make A Walking Trail That Kind Of Resembled A Park! After I Finished This... It Looked Good For A Plot Scenario In Which Rivals Meet to Battle Out Their Differences! Great Stage Overall For Any Fighter That's Trying To Make A Name For Themselves In The Fighting World While At The Same Time... Admiring The Beauty Of Nightlife Of The City From A Distance! I'm Happy To Give This Once Failed Experiment New Life! Have Fun And Enjoy Another Chapter To The Midnight Gazing Of The City! (o^.^)-b I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Midnight Gazing Of The City IV". Man... Coming Back to Failed Experiments And Giving Them New Life Really Makes Creating MUGEN Stages So Much Fun! Sometimes All It Takes Is A Different Perspective And Boom... You Got New Idea In Ya Head! I Guess Switching From Drinking Water To Drinking Ginger Ale Really Made My Imagination Wonder! Bubbles For My Troubles Peeps! Bubbles For My Troubles! LOL! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Midnight Gazing Of The City IV By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment