Thursday, July 25, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. The Month Of July Is Almost Over And August Is Just A Week Away! I've Been Busy On Creating MUGEN Stages But I'm Also Still Persevering Old And Lost Anime VHS Tapes So It's Not Lost In Time! I've Been Getting A Lot Better With This Stuff And I'm Just Learning As I Go! Luckily My VCR Has Not Failed On Me Yet And That's A Blessing In It's Self! Speaking Of Blessings, I Have Another Anime VHS Tape That I Want To Showcase In My "CAH's Anime VHS" Topic! It's A Fun Little Anime That Hits Close To My Heart And Made Me Think Of Better Times Long Ago When I Got Started Watching Anime! CAH's Still Pushin Forward Step By Step And Still Learning Some Things To Get A Little Better Each Day Youknowwhatimsayin!? Stay Tuned Peeps Cause Your Boi CAH Has More Madd Flava In Da Mix! Have A Nice Day And Peace, Yo! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment