Thursday, August 1, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. The Month Of August Is Finally Here And Have A Lot Of Great Things Planned! I Have Preserved A Lot Of Lost Anime VHS Tapes That Have Been Lost Through Time And I Want To Showcase Some Old School Anime Titles That May Peek The Interest Of Old And New Anime Fans! I'm Happy To See That Anime In General Has Been Accepted In Society Nowadays And I Think It Would Be Cool For Old And New Anime Fans To Discover Exciting OVAs And Series They Never Heard Of Before! I've Been Into Anime For A Very Long Time And Maybe I Can Give Some Knowledge On Some Lost Anime! I've Been Working On My 2nd "CAH's Anime VHS" Topic And I'm Excited To Announced That It's Almost Done For Viewing! I Plan Finish And Release My Anime VHS Topic On Either Friday Or Saturday! Again, It's A Fun Little Anime Title That Hits Close To My Heart And Even Helped Me Learn Something Important About Life! And As Always, I'm Still Working On Some New MUGEN Stages For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans As Well! CAH Stays Busy And Tries To Bring A Little Joy To Somebody Out There! Stay Tuned, Keep Being Awesome, And Have A Nice Day, Peeps! (o^.^)-b

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment