Tuesday, July 16, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 325th Stage MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! One Again, Your Boi CAH, Has Decided To Create Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Had An Plot Idea In Which Robotic And Cyborg Type Fighters Had A Battleground To Fight On! I Thought About A Junk Factory In Which Robotic Themed Fighters Had A Save Haven To Not Only Go To But To Also Gain An Advantage To Unsuspecting Opponents! This Factory Might Be A Facility Of Throwing Away Yesterday's Junk, Trash, And Spare Parts To Be Forgotten Forever But There May Be Some Junk That Can Come To Life! A Diamond In The Rough As You Can Say, Youknowwhtaimsayin!? LOL! This Also Can Be A Great Stage For MUGEN Fighters That Are Rough And Tough And Not Worried Of Getting Their Hands Dirty! Stay Alert MUGEN Fighters Because Something Is Here And You Are Being Watched From the Trash Heap, Yo! Good Luck! (o^.^)-b I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Industrial Junk Factory". You Know What... Although Technology And AI Is Advancing Tremendously, It's Something Special About Old Technology That Gives It It's Own Edge! I Still Love Wearing Those Old School Digital Watches That Look Like They Were Made in the 90's! I Don't Need No Wi-fi And Internet On My Arm... I Want To Take Things Slow, Look Around My Environment, Glance At The Time On The Watch, And Walk The Beat Of My Own Drum! In A Way... Doing This Helps Me Think Of New MUGEN Stage Concepts And Plot Scenarios! No Rush... Just Moving Forward... Step By Step... And I Think That Old Technology Teaches Us Patience In A World That Is Fast Paced! Have Fun, Keep Being Awesome, And Have A Nice Day! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Industrial Junk Factory By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment