Monday, April 15, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 307th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Ahhhh Yes... April 15th is National Anime Day And It Got Me Motivated To Create Another City Themed Mugen Stage To All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! I Was Watching A Food Themed Anime Today And I Decided To Create Kitchen Battle Ground For MUGEn Fighters! We've All Heard The Saying" If You Can't Handle The Heat, Stay Out Of The Kitchen!" Well... What if Your MUGEN Fighters Are Put To The Test To See Who's Cooking Or Battle Aura Reigns Supreme In A Kitchen! I See A Lot Of Plot Scenarios For This MUGEN Stage And I Think We Do Need Some More Food Stages, You Feel Me? Anyway, Your MUGEN Fighters Are Going To Have Their Hands Full And Lets See If They Can Handle This Stressful Situation Here In The Kitchen! Now Give Your Fighters The Opportunity To Showcase Their Skills! Let Em Cook! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Fighting Kitchen". You Know What... After Creating This MUGEN Stage... I'm Hun-Gry! I Think I Got Some Left Overs in The Fridge! Eat Something Good And Watch Something Good On National Anime Day! And As Always... Everybody Have A Nice Day!(¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Fighting Kitchen By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment