Tuesday, April 16, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 308th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Desert Themed stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Seeing That My "Valley Of The Lost Arts" MUGEN Stage Was Really Popular Back In 2022, I Wanted To Create A Desert In The Middle Of Nowhere! Since It's Getting A Lot Warmer Nowadays, My Mind Wonders Of Fighters That Train Their Mind, Bodies, And Souls In The Deep Vastness Of The Desert! I Wanted to Put A Dojo In The Middle Of Nowhere That Has Some Of The Most Ruthless And Dangerous Fighters Around! These Are The Fighters That Society Has Forgotten About! These Are The Fighters Who Have Developed Fighting Techniques And Skills That Have Been Crafted In One's Minds And Are Mastered! These Are Fighting Techniques That Are Lost Through Time But They Will Finally Be Reveled On The Battlefield! This Is... The Desert Of The Lost Arts! Any MUGEN Fighter Brave Enough To Venture Out In These Parts Will Have To Endure The Harshness Of The Desert Heat, The Unknown Enemies Or Allies They Will Meet Along The Way, And To Find That Winning Edge That Will Take Their Fighting Game To All New Levels! Good Luck Fighters... You're Going To Need It... I Love A Good Plot Scenario! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Desert Of The Lost Arts" (It Sounds Really Cool!). You Know... It Seems It's Getting Warmer Everyday In Real Life Youknowwhatimsayin!? Seems Like Water Is Drying Up, Ice Caps Are Melting, And It Just Seems... Hot! I Think I'm Going To Stock Up On Water Because I Think Another Heatwave Is Upon Us! Well... At Least I'll Have Some Motivation In Creating More Mugen Desert Stages In The Future! Hahaha... I'm Going To Drink Some Water! LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Desert Of The Lost Arts By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment