Monday, April 15, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whut Up Peeps! I've Been Doing A Lot Of VHS Projects And I Even Created Another MUGEN Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Had A Lot Of Motivation Today Because April 15th Is National Anime Day! No Joke, Yo! Look It Up! LOL! Today I Watched A Boxing Themed Anime And A Food Themed Anime On VHS Tape! I Will Showcase These VHS Titles Soon On My New Topic "CAH's Anime VHS" But It Got My Creative Mind Flowing To Create My Latest MUGEN Stage For National Anime Day! Keep Being Awesome And Enjoy National Anime Day... Today!! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment