Tuesday, January 31, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 276th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Wanted To Add Another Outdoor Themed Stage To My "Secret Ninja" MUGEN Stage Series! I've Been Feeling A Lot Of Winter Cold Lately And I Wanted To Make A Stage That I've Been Feeling On The Month Of January! I'm Pretty Sure All Of Your MUGEN Fighters Will Feel The Cold Air Hit Their Veins As The Fight One Another, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Not Only That But I Felt There's Also Not A Lot Of Snowy Rooftop Stages In MUGEN So... Here We Go Starting To Make Dreams Come True And All That Jazz! Of Course This Stage Is Ideal For The Fighting Ninjas Out There But It Can Also Be Used With A Variety Of Fighters That Have The Guts To Battle On Snowy Rooftops! It's A New Year Fighters So Go For Broke And Fight With All You're Might! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Secret Ninja Rooftop". 1st MUGEN Stage Created For The New Year And I'm Still Experimenting With Some Fun And Unique Stage Experiments! Stay Tuned All You Awesome MUGEN Fans And Keep Being Awesome! Why? Because CAH Will Still Be Cheering You On, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Secret Ninja Rooftop By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment