Tuesday, February 28, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 277th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Wanted To Tackle Some Of My Old MUGEN Projects That I Didn't Finish! I Actually Dumped This MUGEN Project Because I Had Another MUGEN Released That Looked Way Better Back In 2020! I Actually Wanted To Add Another MUGEN Stage To My "Nice Afternoon In The Park" Series But At The Time I Felt It Was A Little Bland. In My Opinion... I Still Feel It's A Little Bland But I Think It Could Be A Good Plot Scenario When Fighters Meetup In A Park! Nobody Is Around Except Two Fighters That Have A Chat, Disagreement, Or Questions Before They Fight! This Can Also Be A Great Stage For A Superhero Or Super Villain That Transforms Without Somebody Knowing Their Identity, Youknowwhatimsayin!? LOL! Anyway, It Should Be A Good Stage For A Fighter Introduction! Keep On Your Guard MUGEN Fighters... For A New Challenge Approaches! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Nice Afternoon In The Park V". There Are Still So Many MUGEN Projects That I Have On The Back Burner And Also Many Projects That I Had Dropped But... I Still Love And Enjoy Making MUGEN Stages For Everyone! Keep Being Awesome All You Awesome MUGEN Fans And Have A Nice Day! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Nice Afternoon In The Park V By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment