Tuesday, January 31, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I Know It's Pretty Late And It's The Last Day Of The 1st Month But... HAPPY NEW YEAR, Yo! I've Set Some Goals For Myself In The Year 2023! So Far, I've Been Getting It! I Kid You Not, I'm On My Last Day Of Finishing One Of My Goals! What Is One Of My Goals You May Ask? Well... I Decided Not To Eat Any Meat For 31 Days! That's Right, I Didn't Eat Any Fish, Chicken, Beef, Steak, Or Pork! I've Been Eating A Lot Of Fruits,Vegetables, Rice, Beans, Potatoes And I Even Tried Tofu For The First Time In My Life! Not Consuming Any Meat Products Made Me Realized Three Things... I Feel More Alert, I Feel Like I Have A Little More Energy, And I Feel A Little Bit Lighter! You Can Say I've Been Grounded In The Past When I Ate All That Beef... Haha... Get It? No? Aight Then... LOL! The Reason Why I Set This Goal Is Because... Well... I Just Wanted To See If I Could Do It, You Know? I Learned Some Things About Myself In The Process And I'm Going To Give It All I Got This Year! Also... I Didn't Forget About All You MUGEN Fans Out There, Youknowwhatimsayin!? I Actually Have Another Stage Hot And Ready For You Peeps! For Anybody Reading This... Take Action On Your Goals This Year And Be Great! It Can Be A Little Scary At Times And You Don't Know How It's Going To Turn Out But... Just Try And Give It A Shot! If You Don't Have Nobody I'm Just Going To Let You Know That... CAH Is Cheering For Ya! Now Go Out There And Be The Best That You Can Be! Take Action, Have Faith In Yourself And Don't Look Back! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment