Saturday, December 31, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture. The Year Of 2022... Was Honestly... The Worst Year Of My Life! I Lost My MOM And A Bit Of Myself In The Process! I Was With Her In Those Final Moments...  And It Was Really Hard For Me Seeing My Mom Slowly... Passing Away... She Was The One That Gave Me Hope From My Lows And Highs...And Gave Me Hope In A World That Is So Cold And Unforgiving... But Despite All The Hardships We Faced, My MOM Gave Me Some Words Of Advice That I Will Never Forget... "I Love You So Much And Thank You For Always Being There In My Life When Even I Wasn't Strong. Son... Stay Positive, Stay Calm And Collected, Do What You Feel That's Right Within Your Heart! Have Faith In What You Can Do For The World! You're Not Alone Because... Your Dad And I Will Always Be Watching Over You! I Love You With All My Heart!" I Will Remember These Words For The Rest Of My Life And I Will Cherish All The Moments I Spent With Her In This Earth! I Have Some Personal Goals That I'm Going To Complete For Myself In 2023! I'm Still Going Learn About Video Games And I'm Still Going To Make MUGEN Related Content To All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Around The World! I'm Going To Keep Moving Forward With This Because I Know I Can Do Some Good In This Lifetime. I'll Keeping Striving To Be The Best That I Can Be, Youknowhatimsayin?  If You Feel Like You're Alone And Going Through Something... Just To Let Ya Know... The CoolAnimeHustler Will Still Be Cheering You On! It's What I Feel In My Heart, You Know? I Believe Everyone Has A Specific Gift In This Life! Lets Take On The Year 2023 Head On! For The Good Times And Hard Times, I Tell Everyone To Keep Your Head Up, Help Others, And More Importantly...Keep Learning And Have Fun, Yo! Much Love From The CAH! (¯) Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. Sending love your way. Losing your mom is tough, and I'm sorry for your loss. Your mom's words are powerful, and your determination to move forward is inspiring. The community is here for you. Take on 2023 with resilience. Much love and support! 💙🌟 #StayStrong #CommunitySupport

    ReplyDelete