Monday, December 5, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 269th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Stage That Gives Off That "Fist Of The North Star" Vibe, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Over The Years I Have Made Desert And Destroyed MUGEN Stages That Occur Outside But I Haven't Created Anything Inside... Until Now! Finally, You're MUGEN Fighters Can Now Take That Needed Rest From The Dystopian Landscape Or Breakthrough The Enemy Territory To Do Battle! This Can Be A Great Plot In Your MUGEN Game And I Think A Lot Of Situations Can Occur With Different Outcomes! Good Or Bad! Who Will Win? Who Will Lose? Only Time Will Tell In The Vast Wasteland! Enjoy! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Wasteland Hideout". While Doing My MUGEN Experiments, I Had A Big Scare Yesterday... I Almost Lost All Of My Data On My Hard Drive From A Small Power Outage! Luckily Enough, It Didn't Erase Anything And I Was Able To Save Everything! I Have A Few Backups Just In Case But It Goes Back A Few Months To A Year! Maybe I Should Start Another Backup Plan Just In Case! I Been In These Type Of Scenarios Before! Better To Save Your Work Than To See It Disappear Before Your Very Eyes! Yeah...LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Wasteland Hideout By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment