Sunday, December 4, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 268th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Take A Trip Back To The City And Give Some More Of Those Street Vibes To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! Personally, I've Been Taking Some More Walks In My Spare Time And I've Been Analyzing My Environment All Around Me! It Gives Me More Time To Reflect, Think, Imagine, And Bring Back Some Good Memories! I'm Thinking... "Its A Nice Afternoon In The City"... Huh... Welp... Time To Add Another Part To My "Nice Afternoon In The City" Stage Series! LOL! I Found Some Inspiration In Creating This Stage When I Was Walking Downtown And Went Past A Coffee Shop! Now All Of Your MUGEN Fighters Can Reflect, Think, Imagine, And More Importantly...FIGHT In A Nice Afternoon In The City! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Nice Afternoon In The City IV". Wow... I Just Realized That I Now Have Four Parts To My "Nice Afternoon In The City" And "Nice Afternoon In The Park" Stage Series! Looking Back... I Remember It Created Some Nice Memories When I Created These Stages! It Was Fun To Notice That Some Of My Stages Could Help People's MUGEN Storylines! I Hope These Stages Will Help You Create Some Great Memories As Well! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day, Yo!(¯)  Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”☀️🏙️☕

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Nice Afternoon In The City IV By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment