Tuesday, December 6, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 270th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Bring Another City Themed Stage To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Remembered When I Created My 1st "Gated Community" MUGEN Stage Back In 2018! I Wanted To Add Another Chapter To This Stage Concept But It Was Stuck In My Backlog Because Your Boi Had Some Life Obligations To Attend To! Despite This, I Worked On The 2nd Chapter Of  My Gated Community Stage With The Little Time I Had! Unfortunately At The Time, I Was Hitting Some Roadblocks Because Of Fatigue! I Lost Sight Of How I Was Going To Finish This Stage And I Had Originally Scrapped This Stage Because I Just Couldn't Concentrate Because Of A Busy Workload At That Time! But Now... CAH Is On A Roll! With Some Determination And A Little Bit Of Motivation, I Went Back To See If I Could Tackle This MUGEN Stage One More Time! Suddenly... Everything Just Clicked... Ideas Just Kept Coming... I Now Decided How I Wanted To Present This Stage Concept And Little By Little... I Was Able To Finish This Stage The Way I Liked It! And Now... The Long Awaited Second Part Of The Gated Community Is Completed! Now Your MUGEN Fighters Can Have A Chance To Take On The Big Shots, Be Taken Out Of Their Property By The Big Shots, Or... Become The Big Shots Themselves! All In All, This Can Be Great Plot Scenario In Which The MUGEN Tournament Champion Is Being Called Out By A New Challenger To Compete In the Next Fighting Tournament! I Love A Good Plot And A Great Challenge Speech As Well! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Gated Community II". There's Still A Lot Of MUGEN Stage Experiments That I Have Been Working On For... Quite Some Time! I'm Definitely Motivated On Finishing Old MUGEN Projects And Creating New MUGEN Projects That's In My Head! Just Have To Let The Creative Process Take Its Course And Go For The Gold! (¯) Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Gated Community II By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment