Saturday, December 3, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 267th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Tackle More Of The Outdoor Theme For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Noticed That There's Not Really A Lot Of Campground Stages In Fighting Games, You Know! So... I Thought Of A Plot Scenario To See What Its Like To Fight Over Some Bar-B-Que Or Who's Going Out To Get Firewood And All That Jazz! Then... It Hit Me! I Think Usually Some Of These Arguments In Camp Sites Start Close To A Trail In Which They Make A Wager To See Who's Going To Win Their Said Argument! Boom!! Camping Trail! It's Genius! Now Your MUGEN Fighters Now Can Make These Same Wagers! From Fighting Over Food And Water To Fighting Over The Chores Of Surviving Out In The Wild, Either Way... Somebody Is Going To Win Out Here! Better Hurry Tho... It's Already Dusk... Hopefully Somebody Will Get Things Done! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! To Keep It Simple... I'm Going To Call This Stage "Camping Trail". LOL! You Know...I Never Been Camping! I Got Books About It Tho! To Be Honest...Its Not My Cup Of Tea! But If Things Hit The Fan And I'm Forced Out Into The Wilderness...Welp... Better Put My Survival Skills To Use! Hopefully I Don't Run Into No Mountain Lions, Wolfs, Bears, Or Jason Voorhees! LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Camping Trail By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment