Sunday, December 11, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 275th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Bring Another Outdoor Themed Stage To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Another One Of My MUGEN Experiments That Were On My Backlog! I Wanted To Get This Out For This Past Summer But My Time Was Really Limited At That Time! I Finally Had Time To Finish This Stage And I Think This Is A Good Getaway Vacation For Your MUGEN Fighters! There's Fruit To Eat, Landscapes To See And A Good Time To Brawl! I'm Pretty Sure There's Much Techniques To Learn And Friends To Be Gained! Either Way Your MUGEN Fighters Will Have A Great Time! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Tropical Sunset". You Know... I Kinda Wonder How Many Types Of Fruit Can Grow In A Tropical Landscape! Why Do I Want To Know? Well... I'm Kind Of Hungry! Going To Get Something To Eat, Yo! LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Tropical Sunset By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment