Saturday, December 10, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 274th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Bring Another City Themed Stage To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! This Is Another One Of My Stage Experiments That Was On My Backlog For Quite Some Time But It's Another Stage That I'm Able To Cross Off My To Do List! At The Time, I Thought About A Stage Where Fighters Will Fight In A Sort Of Heat And Burning Type Of Environment! That's When I Decided To Make A Boiler The Center Of Attention! I Was Thinking Of A Plot Scenario Where MUGEN Fighters Are Brawling Their Way To A Different Side Of A Factory! Maybe The Hero Is Trying To Find The Bad Guy And Put Them Towards Justice! Maybe There's A Countdown For The MUGEN Fighters To Escape Until The Factory Blows Up! Or Maybe... They're Fighting For Their Job Fixing Boilers! Either Way This Can Be A Great Stage For Those Industrial Themed Stages! Now Lets See These MUGEN Fighters Duke It Out Because It All "Boils" Down For The Last Fighter Standing! Ha! Get It? No? Okay... LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Boiler Works". You Know... It Feels Good To Complete WIP Projects! Sometimes I Think About What It Would Be Like If I Actually Went And Permanently Deleted These Stage Projects! I'm Telling You... It Would Have Been A Lot Of Stages That I've Now Completed That Wouldn't Have Seen The Light Of Day if I Gave Up! The Plot Thickens As My Love For MUGEN Is Strong! LOL! Keep Striving For Your Goals And Take It Step By Step! You Wouldn't Believe What You Can Accomplish If You Have Faith That You Can Do It! Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Boiler Works By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment