Monday, December 12, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Went Out For A Walk And Was Thinking About Some Of My Personal Goals! There's Only 29 Days Left In The Year Until We Hit The Year 2023! I've Been Going Back To Some Of My Past MUGEN Experiments And I've Made Significant Progress! I've Completed A Few And Even Released Them These Past Couple Of Days! I've Completed So Far... 275 MUGEN Stages In This Long Video Game Journey That Has Given Me Some Knowledge And Inspiration! When It Comes To Character Designs... I'm Still Struggling On Trying To Put Them Together! Creating Characters In The Pixel Art Form Has Been Really Difficult For Me! I've Been Experimenting On Trying To Build Them From The Ground Up But I Still Can't Grasp It! I Tried My Hand In Frankenspriting And It Kind Of Works But... It Looks Really Really Off! So I Came To The Conclusion That... I Might Need To Look Into Some Beginner Character Design Art Videos And Books So I Can Learn The Basics! If I Can Grasp Some Techniques When It Comes To Anatomy And How The Body Works, I Might Be Able To Make MUGEN Characters! I Have So Many Characters That I Want To Create And Bring Into The World Of MUGEN! I Want To Give Them Life And See Them Battle With All These Wonderful Characters! So I Decided... That I'm Going To Start Learning How To Draw And Try To Create MUGEN Characters To The Best Of My Ability! It Might Not Look Perfect But... I Got To Start Somewhere! Plus, If I Do Learn How To Make MUGEN Characters... I Know In My Heart... It Will Bring Me Joy Knowing That I Can Make Characters For Video Games! Its Going To Take Some Time But... This Is A Little Adventure That Will Help Me Get Better! I Will Still Make MUGEN Stages For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans But I'm Going To Focus On Trying To Make A MUGEN Character! Keep Me In Yall Prayers, Peeps! When I Learn How To Master The Basics, There Will Be Some Characters That I Have In Mind And It Will Be A Treat! I Want To Thank Everyone That Has Shown Me Love And Props Over These Years! Since I Started This Blog, I Have Found Some Purpose To Keep On Pushing To Make Something Great! Keep Being Awesome Everyone And CAH Will Be Seeing You Soon, Yo! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment