Friday, October 7, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 259th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Found Some Extra Motivation In Creating Another Unique City Store Based Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I Was Taking A Walk In My Spare Time And I Walked Into A Sportswear Store. I Looked Around The Store And Saw How The Sneakers And Clothes Were Displayed Around The Store! When I Walked Out The Store An Idea Hit Me! I Visualized A Scenario Where MUGEN Fighters Were Fighting In A Sportswear Setting For New Street Gear And That New Drip Hot On The Streets, Youknowwhatimsayin!? So I  Wanted To Get Started And Experiment With This Idea And It Just Clicked! And Now... The CoolAnimeHustler Is Opening Up Shop In The MUGEN World To Provide The Hottest Fighting Streetwear For All Of Your MUGEN Fighters! MUGEN Fighters Will Find All The Street Fashion That Will Market Themselves On Those MUGEN Tournaments! Yes... This Can Make A Very Good Plot Scenario Where Your MUGEN Fighters Are Getting Gear For Their Training, Matches, Bumping Into Their Opponents, And Even Fighting For The Gear That Is On Limited Stock! The Possibilities Are Endless! MUGEN Fighters Now Have A Place To Go For That New Palette Of Colors For Their Outfit. So Come On Out To CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Streetwear! Where Your Outfit Is A Knockout And You Are Literally Kickin It Fresh, Yo! Have To Market Somehow In The MUGEN World... LOL! (o^.^)-b  I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Streetwear". I Wanted To Give A Special Shout Out To Everyone In The MUGEN Community! Thank You For All Of Your Love, Support, Tutorials And Feedback Over The Years! Man, I Really Appreciate It! I Love Experimenting And Creating MUGEN Stages In Which People All Over The World Can Enjoy And Create Their Own Game Scenarios With A Good Plot! Keeping Being Awesome All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans And Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo!(¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 👟🎽🧢

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Streetwear By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment