Wednesday, October 5, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 258th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Finally Finished One Of My MUGEN Stage Experiments That I Started When I Was Busy In The Months Of May And June! I Remember Creating A Prison Cell Stage A While Back And I Thought It Would Be Cool If There Was More Plot To This! What If... Suddenly... The Prison Went On Lock Down And Some Of Your MUGEN Characters Wanted To Duke It Out! Maybe Their Planning An Escape, Causing Havoc, Or Just Trying To Bring Peace! Either Way Somebody Is Going To Get Their Hands Dirty! This Can Really Be A Good Plot Scenario For MUGEN Tough Guys/Gals As Well As Bad Guys And Superheroes!  Stay Alert MUGEN Fighters! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Prison Lockdown". It's A Great Feeling To Finish Projects! I Wanted To Finish This Earlier But I Was So Busy That Ended Up Pushing This MUGEN Stage Experiment Further And Further Into The "I'll Get To It Someday" Void! Glad To Finish This One For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! There's More To Come! Stay Tuned And Have An Awesome Day, Yo! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Prison Lockdown By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment