Saturday, October 8, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The CoolAnimeHustler's 7 Year Anniversary Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler And Today I'm Excited To Announce The "7th Year" Celebration Of My Blog!

It's Officially Been Seven Years Since I Created This Blog And So Far... I'm Still At It! I Still Love To Create MUGEN Stages For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! I'm Still Learning Things Regarding Video Games! It's Not Only About Video Games But Also... Life! You Probably Have Noticed That Ya Boi CAH Hasn't Posted Much These Last Couple Of Months. I've Been Working And Hustling A Lot To Find My Way, You Know? I've Also Had A Personal Tragedy Happen In My Life In Which I'm Still Fighting The Pain. To Be Honest With Ya... It Makes Me Really Sad And Numb When I Still Thinking About It. You See... I Lost My Mentor, Motivator, Strong, Caring, Funny, Inspirational Warrior In The Whole Wide World! Someone That Was So Dear To Me Has Left Me But Their Memory Will Not Be Forgotten! This Wonderful Motivator Has Given Me The Strength To Move Forward Despite The Pain! This Motivator Has Given Me A New Purpose To Keep Helping People In The World. This Motivator Has Taught Me The Values Of Showing Love And To Go For A Goal That You Truly Believe In! I Will Never Forget These Moments That I Was Taught By You And I Will Carry Your Memory Everywhere I Go Until My Last Breath! I Know You're Watching Over Me Right Now And I'm Going To Keep Being "Cool"... I'm Still Going To Stay "Animated"... And I'm Still Going To Stay On The "Hustle" In This Game We Call Life! Thank You For Believing In Me And I Will Forever Love You Because... You Are So Cool! When My Time Ever Comes... We'll See Each Other Again! One Love!

With My New Purpose In Life I'm Still Going To Go Strong Creating New MUGEN Content For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I'm Going To Try New Things To See Where This Blog Can Take Me! After Seven Years Of Posting On My Blog... I Think Its Time To Show The World What I Can Do! Because At The End Of The Day... I Hope My Words And MUGEN Content Can Help Bring Someone Joy Out There! I Have A Few Goals And Ideas That I'm Applying As We Speak And I'm Going To See It To The End! I'm Going To Take It Step By Step And Stay Strong!

Its Been A Journey Throughout These Seven Years Since I Started This Blog! I Will Keep On Posting and Contribute To Society In Which People Can Have Fun and Maybe Help Others! If You Want To Learn and Find Cool Stuff From The Internet That May Help You Out, Click On My "Helpful Stuff" Link Under "Categories" On The Right Side Of My Blog! I Thank Each and Every Single One Of You From The Bottom Of My Heart That Has Viewed My Blog, Subscribed To Me On Youtube, Followed Me On My Adventures In The MUGEN Community, And In Life! I Want To Thank My Family And Friends For Their Love And Support, Youwhatimsayin! I Also Want To Thank Everyone That's Still Helping People During These Crazy Times We Are Living In! You're Still Everyday Heroes And Are Cool In My Book!
Keep Following Your Dreams No Matter How Big Or Small They May Be! Times May Be Rough For Many Of Us In Life But You Can Do It, Yo! Stay Safe Out There And Love One Another! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! *PEACE* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !


2 comments:

  1. I’m happy you’re still regularly posting despite everything! Keep persevering but give yourself time to rest and grieve, too. I know your dedication and committment will always shine through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Mochi.Paws! Thank You For Your Kind Words! It Really Means A Lot, You Know. I'm Taking Each Day One Step At A Time. I'm Hanging In There But I'm Taking Some Time To Rest. Making MUGEN Stages And Making People Happy Around The World Is Keeping Me Going. I Used To Show My MUGEN Creations To My Loving Mentor When I Finished Each Stage. Every Time I Finish A MUGEN Stage I Think Of My Loving Mentor And Her Smile! Thank You For Checking Out My Blog And Thank You For Being Awesome And Kind, Yo! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

      Delete