Monday, October 3, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 257th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Feel Like... Music Sounds Better With You, Baby! I Feel Like Music Brings Us Together! Yeah... I Found Some Motivation In Listening To Some Dance Music. I'm Thinking... What If... Your MUGEN Fighters Became Pop Stars? Hear Me Out... Hear Me Out... Sometimes... We Have Fighters That Are Singers, Dancers, Idols And Fight With A Groove! I Think They Might Have What It Takes To Go On A MUGEN World Tour! But... They Are Definitely Starting From Square One, You Dig! The Seats Maybe Empty But A MUGEN Fighter's Fighting Spirit Is Ready To Rap, Dance And Rock & Roll With A Little Bit Of Soul, Yo! So Today, I Bring All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans A MUGEN Stage Where Your Fighters Can Rehearse And Practice Their Fighting Moves! Fighting In This Environment Will Build Up Their Confidence, A Will To Win And Tackling Stage Fright! LOL! Fighting In An Arena Of Empty Seats And Instruments In The Background, I'm Sure They'll Be All Right! Right? Hmm... Yeah... It's Up To You To Unfold Your Own Story Of How This Goes! Have Fun! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Mugen World Tour Rehearsal". Today... I Wanted To Dedicate This Stage For Everyone Who Loves Music And Give People A Need To Love One Another! Youknowhatimsayin! So Lets Groove And Get Down With Da Funk Because Its Time To Boogie All Night Long!! LOL! (o^.^)-b Keep Being Awesome Everybody And Have A Nice Day! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Mugen World Tour Rehearsal By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. It looks and plays great! The super jump is a fun element, even though it was a bit challenging to get the hang of (to me anyway!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Mochi.Paws! That's Awesome! I'm Glad You Like It, Yo! Sometimes Those Super Jumps Can Be Fun When You Are Doing A Chain Combo In The Air. It's Like You Can See More Of The Stage Environment When You Hit Your Opponent Higher! LOL! (o^.^)-b

      Delete