Saturday, October 1, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I Know... I Haven't Posted Much Lately... I've Lost A Very Loving, Caring, And Inspirational Mentor In My Life. I Promise With Every Walking Breath That I Will Do My Best Moving Forward! I Want To Thank You For All The Wonderful Memories And The Life Lessons You Have Taught Me! You Were The Ultimate Warrior In Life And You Gave Me Inspiration When Even I Didn't Think There Was Any Hope. With Every Loving Word You Gave Me, I Found The Motivation To Move Forward When The Odds Were Clearly Stacked Against Me! Step By Step, I Would Work On Myself Everyday To Become A Better Person. I Would Fail A Lot At Times...Yes... But... I Got Right Back Up To Face The Hand That I Was Dealt With In Life! I Will Always Cherish Those Moments We Had Together And The First Time I Showed You My MUGEN Stages That I Was Experimenting. I Will Never Forget Your Smile And Teaching Me That Even Though Life Is Hard... It's Going To Be Alright. I Will Always Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart. I Know You're Not Here Anymore... But I Know You're Watching Over Me Right Now. I Will Continue To Reach For Those Dreams And I Will Never Forget Your Loving Kindness That You Gave To Me When I Felt Lost. You Will Always And Forever Be Cool! Thank You And I Will Always Love You! - CoolAnimeHustler (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment