Sunday, October 9, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 260th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! (Yawn) Today... In The Earliest Of Mornings... I Made Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Haven't Gotten Any Sleep Today... But... I Found Some Motivation In Creating Another Old School Boxing Gym MUGEN Stage! That's Right... It's The 5th Installment Of My "Old School Boxing Gym" Series! I Had A Really Great Idea In Creating A Boxing Stage! What If... The Boxing Gym Is Not Only Just Old... But Its Run Down! How Run Down Is It? Well... There's Boarded Up Walls, Cracks In The Brick Wall, Patched Up Punching Bag, Graffiti, And There's A Hole In The Brick Wall Where You Can See The Night Sky! Don't Get Me Started On The Ring! It's So Run Down That You Can See The Ring Starting To Tear! This Boxing Gym Has Seen Better Days And It Seems That Nobody Is Doing The Upkeep! This Is Where Some Of The Notorious Boxers Train At And Everyone Here Claims They Run This Gym! I Wouldn't Argue And Definitely Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Don't Get On Someone's Bad Side At This Particular Gym! LOL! Although This Gym Is Pretty Rundown, There's Always Somebody That Strives To Be Better And Works With What They Got! Having Dreams And Grit Early On Can Give Your MUGEN Fighter That Edge Of Being Tough When It Counts! This Can Be A Great Stage For Baddies And Fighters That Are Trying To Get Their Start Somewhere In The MUGEN World! Follow The Dream MUGEN Fighter... Follow The Dream! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Old School Boxing Gym V". Heh... It Looks Like My "Old School Boxing Gym" Series And My "Military Industry" Series Are Tied When It Comes To The Number Of Installments Made! Five Is The Most That I Have Done For Each Of  These Series And Quite Frankly... I Think I Might Have Some More To Add To This In The Near Future! Only Time Will Tell... LOL! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Old School Boxing Gym V By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment