Thursday, September 1, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Welp... It's Finally The Month Of September. I'll Be Honest With Yall... I've Been Going Through Some Stuff In Real Life But I've Been Able To Toughen It Out, Youknowwhatimsayin? At Times... It's Hard...It Hurts My Heart... When I See My Family And Other People Hurting Out Here. This Pain That I've Been Seeing And Feeling Inside... Its Been Kinda Affecting Me... You Know? But You Know What? I've Been Praying Lot Lately... Been Trying To Stay Optimistic In This World! Heh...Like An Anime Plot Scenario...Ya Boi, CAH Can't Just Give Up, Yet! I Still Got Some More MUGEN Experiments In The Makings, Yo! I'm Also Thinking About Making Another MUGEN Fighting Tournament Video Or A Project Zomboid Video For This Month As A Well. I Just Need To Stay Busy... Stay Busy... And Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On The Hustle, Yo! If You See This Post, I Just Want To Let You Know That... You're Awesome, Stay Positive, And Spread Love Out Here, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. Staying positive is the best thing we can really do when life gets hard. Just gotta keep going and trust things will work. You got this!

    ReplyDelete