Saturday, September 3, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 255th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Give All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Another One Of My Fighting Research Facility Stages, Yo! I Wanted To Give Yall Some More Of That Old School Plot Flavor For Your MUGEN Game! Your MUGEN Fighters Now Have More Chances To Be Tested For Their Skills And Abilities! With My Experimental Fighting Research Facilities And Your MUGEN Fighters, They'll Get A Sense Of Their Own Strengths And Shortcomings! With This Knowledge, Hopefully They'll Be Ready For Another MUGEN Tournament On The Horizon! So Come And Test Those Skills Fighters And Try Not Hurt Yourself Too Badly! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Fighting Research Facility IV". 255 MUGEN Stages So Far... Whew... Maybe I Can Make It To 300 This Year! Who Knows? Stay Tuned Because There Will Be More Stages And Plot For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Fighting Research Facility IV By CoolAnimeHustler
 
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment