Wednesday, August 3, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 254th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Yeah... I Know... Summer Is Almost Over... "Almost"... But... THERE'S STILL TIME!!! Oh Yeah! It's Not Over Till It's Over! We Still Want To Experience Some More Fun In The Sun, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Shoot... It Even Seems Like The Sun Is Getting Closer To All Of Us In The World To Be Honest! I'm Pretty Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Want Somewhere To Chill Out And I Know Where To Send Them! To A Poolside Lounge! That's Right! With My Fascination Of City Life, Pools, And Building Advertising, I Feel That Your Fighters Can Have A Fun Duel In The Sun! This Can Be A Perfect Plot Scenario For Relaxation, Play Dates, Or Even A Friendly Rivalry! Whatever The Situation I'm Certain Your Fighters Will Love It! Here's A Free Poolside Lounge Ticket Fighters! Get Ready, Get Set, And Get Some Ice Cream, Yo! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Poolside Summer Lounge". You Know...Not Going To Lie... It's Been Really Hot Outside Lately! I've Been Craving Ice Cream A Lot This Summer! If I Have A Recommendation For Ice Cream For You Awesome Peeps I Would Say... "Mocha Almond Fudge" From Blue Bell! My Goodness! It's Sooooooooooooooooooooo Good! LOL! Stay Cool, Peeps! Stay Cool! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Poolside Summer Lounge By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment