Thursday, November 25, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 240th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I'm Glad To See All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Again After I've Been Gone From Another Mini Break Because Of The Hustlin And Work Of Everyday Life And All That Jazz, Youwhatimsayin!? Anyway...LOL! I've Finished One Of My Stages That I Had Been Working On During My 3 Month Break From Summer! This MUGEN Stage I Have For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Is An Inspirational Stage In Which My Backup Laptop C: Drive Got Corrupted And I Messed Up The Boot Command When Typing Some Code In Command Prompt To Fix My Problem! Bad News... No More Backup Computer... Good News... I Did Not Lose Any Of My Files Because... BACKUPS ARE RAD AND AWESOME, YO! (Ahem) While Sad That My Laptop Kicked The Bucket Because Of My Stupid Mistakes, I Actually Thought About My Corrupted C: Drive And Thought Of A Battle Scenario In My Head! What If There Was A Battle Between Two MUGEN Fighters In The C: Drive And While It Was Getting Corrupted Throughout The Digital Landscape It Moved Into The Command Prompt As A Last Stand! Battle Code Text Is In The Background And It Seems Like The Fighters Can Read The Battle Moves Of The Other Fighter! The Fighter Who Is Victorious In This Intense Command Prompt Battleground Is Saved By A Floppy Disk, CD, Or Flash Drive! The Defeated Fighter Is Left To His/her Fate In The Unknown Corruption Of The CPU! My Imagination Ran So Wild I Worked On It Little By Little! No Animation But Can Make A Great Stage For Anybody Wanting Computer Themed Stages In Their MUGEN! Sometimes...Unfortunate Things That Happen To Us Can Lead Into Motivation And Inspiration! So I Pass My Inspiration To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Peeps Out There, Yo! Your Fighters Are Now Within The Mainframe! Who Will Grab The Hand Of Victory? Only Your Storyline Will Provide The Answers! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Battle Within Code" (Heh...Pretty Catchy Name! LOL!). You Know... Its Good To Be Back Yet Again From My Worklife! Just Letting Yall Know That CAH Is Still Alive And Is Still Making Those Dank Low Res Stages, Yo! LOL! Everyone Stay Safe Out There And Happy Thanksgiving To Everybody Out There! (o^.^)-b  Enjoy This Computer Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”💻

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Battle Within Code By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment