Thursday, November 25, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Happy Thanksgiving!! Now Where Tha Food At CAH!? LOL! Whew!! I Finally Got A Break From Hustle And Work Life, Yo! I'm Glad To Have Some Time To Talk To All Of You Awesome Peeps Out There, Youknowwhatimsayin! I Actually Have A MUGEN Stage That I Finished During My 3 Month Break! I Did A Little Touch Up To My New Stage And I Was Inspired By Computers! Funny Thing About My Inspiration Is That My Backup Laptop C: Drive Got Corrupted And I Tried To Fix It Using The Command Prompt  But I Messed Up In My Boot Commands! So... Not Only Is My C: Drive Corrupted... But Now My Laptop Is In A Infinite Loop Of Automatic Repair With No Way For Me To Use The Command Prompt Or Safe Mode Ever Again! Agghhhhh!!! LOL! The Bad News Is That I'm Down One CPU! The Good News... Is That I Did Not Lose Any Of My Files Including My MUGEN Because... I HAVE BACKUPS!!! LOL! It's Always Good To Plan Ahead Especially With Computers Nowadays! But With This In Mind, My Error In My Command Prompt Gave Me The Inspiration To Create The Latest MUGEN Stage That I Will Release To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There Today! On A Personal Note, I Just Wanted To Say Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone Out There And Love Your Family, Friends, Neighbors, Or Anybody You've Been Thinking About Out There, Youknowwhatimsayin! Stay Tuned And I'll Be Back In A Few Minutes To Release This Inspirational MUGEN Stage! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment