Saturday, December 25, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Merry Christmas Everyone! Yeah... I've Been Gone A Month Since Thanksgiving But... I'm Still Kickin It With The MUGEN Stages Behind The Scenes! LOL! Today I Finally Had A Break From Real Life Obligations Knowhwatimsayin And I Finally Can Just... Relax. Whew... Feels Good...Welp... Better Get Back To Work! LOL! In All Seriousness, I've Been Really Working A Lot That I Run Out Of Energy At The End Of The Day! I Tinker With Some Of My MUGEN Stages That I'm Experimenting But Lately... I've Been Going To Bed Early And Waking Up Early To Prepare For My Workday! So Many Goals... So Little Time...But... I'll Never Give Up Because There's More To Develop! I Will Continue To Make Awesome MUGEN Stages For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There And I Just Wanted To Post To Wish Every Single One Of You That Comes Across This Blog To Have A Safe And Wonderful Merry Christmas! Padoru Padoru! LOL! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment