Friday, October 8, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The CoolAnimeHustler's 6 Year Anniversary Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler And Today I'm Excited To Announce The "6th Year" Celebration Of My Blog!


That's Right, Yo! It's Been Six Full Years Since I Started My Blog Back On October 08, 2015! Man... Time Sure Does Fly...LOL! This Year Has Been Pretty Crazy For Ya Boi CAH... But... I'm Still Hanging On, Youknowwhatimsayin! I've Been Working And Hustling A Lot Lately In This Fast Life But I Haven't Given Up On Learning And Working On Video Games! When I Have Some Spare Time I Try To Come Up With Some Unique MUGEN Stage Scenarios For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! So Far I've Created 239 MUGEN Stages And Feel That I Can Think Of Some More Stage Concepts In The Future! I'm Still Working On MUGEN Character Creation And Yet Again... I Still A Noob! LOL! But I'll Keep Practicing And Experimenting Until I Get Down Like My MUGEN Stages!

There's One Thing That I Really Need To Work On... Upload A New MUGEN Fighting Tournament Video! It's Been About A Year And I Still Lacking! I Tried Experimenting With Some New Intros In My Last Video But I Might Go Back To The Old Way Of Doing Things! I'll Think Of Something Cool! Another Thing That I Really Need To Work On As Well Is To Communicate A Little More On The Internet! I'll Try To Communicate With Somebody Once A Day! Maybe I Can Learn Something Awesome, You Know!

6 Years... Man... I'll Tell Ya... It Feels Pretty Good Lasting This Long! I Will Keep On Posting and Contribute To Society In Which People Can Have Fun and Maybe Help Others! If You Want To Learn and Find Cool Stuff From The Internet That May Help You Out, Click On My "Helpful Stuff" Link Under "Categories" On The Right Side Of My Blog! I Thank Each and Every Single One Of You From The Bottom Of My Heart That Has Viewed My Blog, Subscribed To Me On Youtube, Followed Me On MFFA (Mugen Free For All), MA (Mugen Archive) And In Life! I Want To Thank My Family And Friends For Their Love And Support, Youwhatimsayin! I Also Want To Thank Everyone That's Helping People During These Trying Times! You're Still Everyday Heroes And We Will Always Appreciate All That You Do!

Keep Following Your Dreams No Matter How Big Or Small They May Be! Times May Be Rough For Many Of Us In Life But You Can Do It, Yo! Stay Safe Out There And Love One Another! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! *PEACE* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment