Thursday, September 30, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 239th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! It's Been A While... But Ya Boi CAH Is Back In Action Once Again! I Finally Finished One Of My MUGEN Stages While I Was Gone And I Decided I Wanted To Add Another "Nice Afternoon In The Park" In My MUGEN Adventure! I Was Inspired To Create This Stage After Taking A Walk And Thinking About Life, You Know! It's Pretty Basic, But I'm Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Will Enjoy Their Battles Here! This Can Be A Great Plot Scenario In Which Your Fighters Got A Letter To Meet A Rival At This Park! For... A Battle Or Dialogue! Either Way, It Will Make Your MUGEN Game Interesting! So... Enjoy Another Nice Afternoon In The Park And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Nice Afternoon In The Park IV". You Know... Its Good To Be Back Again! I Missed All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! Hopefully I Won't Be Gone Too Much But Just Letting Yall Know That I'm Still Alive! LOL! (o^.^)-b  Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Nice Afternoon In The Park IV By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment