Thursday, September 30, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whut Up Peeps... It's Been A Minute! I've Been Away From My Blog For About 3 Months Now And I've Missed You All Of You Awesome Peeps From The Internet! My Life Has Been Pretty Busy And Time Goes By Very Fast! One Minute You're In The Middle Of Summer And Then... When You Lose Sight Of An Hobby... You Fall Into The Season Of Fall! (No Pun Intended, LOL!) Staying On Top Of My Hustle And Work Did Get The Best Of Me These Past Couple Of Months That I Was Gone! After Working My Jobs And Responsibility In Life, I Was Really Tired At The End Of The Day! Burnout, Stress, And Just Trying To Survive Out In This World, Youknowhatimsayin? But... I Tried To Stay Cool And Animated When I Had Some Free Time! I Worked On Some Stage Concepts While I Was Gone And I Did Finish One Of Them! I'll Release Another Cool Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! Still Gotta Have Fun, Yo! I Still Love MUGEN And I'm Still Experimenting With Different Stage Concepts Behind The Scenes! Once Again, Get Your Gaming Controllers And Keyboards Ready Because CAH Is Back, Yo! (Yet Again, LOL!) (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment