Tuesday, June 8, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 236th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Was Inspired To Create An Atmosphere Of MUGEN Fighters Fighting On Top Of Tree Branches After Watching The Anime Movie Classic Called "Ninja Scroll"! This Is A Perfect Scenario For Your MUGEN Ninja Type Fighters That Are Trying To Hone Their Skills Or Battle Their Enemies On Top Of Trees! This Can Also Be Great To Advance Your Plot Within Your MUGEN Game! More Ninja MUGEN Stages Means... More Fast Paced Battles And Cunning Techniques Between Your Fighters! Now Jump Or Climb Up Those Trees To Get The Action Started! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Ninja Tree Training". If You Want To See A Really Cool Old School Anime, "Ninja Scroll" Is A Really Great Action Packed Thrill Ride! I Grew Up Watching This Gem And Still Have My DVD! Ahhhh... It Brings Back Some Good Memories! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Ninja Tree Training By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment