Tuesday, June 8, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 237th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Wanted To Release A Tribute Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Pay Tribute To The MUGEN Forum Known As Mugen Free For All! This Was The First Forum I Ever Signed Up On The Internet And It Was Also The Start Of My MUGEN Adventure! I've Met A Lot Of Awesome Peeps From All Over The World On This Cool Forum And It Also Led Me To Meet A Lot Of Awesome Peeps From Other Forums And Websites! I Just Want To Say... Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart To Everyone At Mugen Free For All And All The Other MUGEN Sites For Giving The Joy Of Gaming But Also The Love For People From Around The World! I Decided To Make Another Boxing Ring Inside An Outdoor Stadium With That Retro Feel For All Of Your MUGEN Fighters! Why You Ask? Because... Caring Is Sharing, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "MFFA Stadium Tournament". Again, I Want To Thank Everyone For Showing Everyone Love In The MUGEN Community And For Opening My Eyes To This Awesome Experience We Call MUGEN! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: MFFA Stadium Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment