Sunday, June 6, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 235th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Summer Themed Stage...But... I Wanted To Give A Type Of City Vibe To It! But You Know What... I Also Wanted To Make Another Tournament Themed Stage As Well! With All These Ideas In My Head, I Could Only Think Of One Solution That Can Make My Goals A Reality! Back In 2019, I Invited Many Great MUGEN Fighters From Around The MUGEN Galaxy To Test Their Skills In Battle At The Semi-Pro Level! This Was A Test To Discover New And Exciting MUGEN Fighters That Could Get Their Skills Noticed By The Bigger MUGEN Tournaments! The Invite I Gave All Of Your MUGEN Fighters In The Summer Of 2019 Was A Fighting Tournament! This Year...On This Very Day...I'm Starting A New Fighting Tournament For Your MUGEN Fighters! My New Fighting Arena Is Being Held Outdoors On A Little Tropical Island! The Stadium Will Be Able To Hold A Lot More Fans In The Standings So They'll Be Able To See All The Action! Your MUGEN Fighters Will Be Fighting On That Good Ol' Gambling Turf In The Center Of The Arena With Pool Water Surrounding It! Every MUGEN Fighter Far And Wide Is Welcomed To... CoolAnimeHustler's Tournament II! Now... Let The Battle Begin!!! This Time, I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "CoolAnimeHustler's Tournament II". Whew... I Love Building Up Some Plot With MUGEN Stages! LOL! The Summer Is Still Fresh So Lets Keep Summing Up Some More Good Memories! (Bad Pun... I Know...LOL!) Enjoy This Summer Outdoor City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: CoolAnimeHustler's Tournament II By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment