Wednesday, March 31, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Took Some Time Off Of Cyberspace And Decided To Tune Up And Fix Some Things On My Automobile! It Was Really Fun! I Got An Oil Change, Flushed My Brakes, Put Some Gas Into My Car And Fixed Some Things On My Car Doors! All In All It Was A Very Productive Day! I Rode Around The City And Chilled Out To Some Future Funk, Fusion Jazz And Some Vaporwave Music! I Let My Mind Wonder And Viewed Different Sections Of Buildings And Sights! This Gave Me Some Ideas For Some Future MUGEN Stages That I Can Experiment! Today Was Just So... Cool! Enjoy Your Life Peeps! Enjoy Your Life And Have Fun! (¯)

 

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment