Wednesday, April 21, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Happy April 1st Everyone! Just To Let You Know Your Boi CAH Is Retiring From MUGEN! Hasta La Vista And All That Jazz, Youwhatimsayin!  Whoa... Wait A Minute! It's Not April 1st But April 21st!? Ohhh... So My April Fool Joke Is 20 Days Expired, Huh?... Well Uhhh...Ha! (Sweatdrop) Welp! Lets Just Move On! LOL! No, I'm Not Retiring From MUGEN! I'm Just Late To The April Fools Party And Late In Introducing The Month! The Funny Thing Is That I Do Have A MUGEN Stage Ready For All Of Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! Why? Because CAH Loves Ya, Yo! I Know I've Been Gone Because Of Life And Stuff But... I'm Still Working On Some Retro Fantastic Stages For All Of The Peeps! So Peep This! My New Stage Is Going Out Hot And Ready Today! Stay Tuned, Yo! (o^.^)-b

 

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment