Wednesday, March 24, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 231st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! You Know What? I Just Realized... That There's Not A Lot Of... Karaoke Themed Stages In MUGEN Or In Fighting Games In General! Think About It, Yo! When Was The Last Time You Saw Two Fighters Duke It Out To See Who Would Go First In Singing Their Favorite Song? I Know I Haven't... Until Now! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage In Which I Will Tackle The Popular And Fun Activity Of Karaoke! Yes! Your Fighters Will Now Have A Chance To Finally Become The Next Martial Arts Supreme Karaoke Master! It Will Take Courage, Endurance, And Grace For The Fighter To Beat Their Opponent Or Rival Senseless While The Soul Carries Through Their Vocals! Weird? Yes! But It Had To Be Done! More Plot To Work With Your MUGEN And More Bounce To The Ounce! LOL! This Stage Can Be Great For Upbeat, Positive, Fun, And Chill Fighters! Oh And Uhhh... Party Crashers Too! LOL! Have Fun MUGEN Fighters! Be The Martial Art Singing Idol You Dream To Be And Feel The Rhythm! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Double Karaoke Night". You Know... I Went To A Karaoke Once... I Remember Singing Boogie Nights By Heatwave... I Was Cool, Animated, And I Hustled With The Beat! But Lets Just Say... You Won't See Me On Those Reality Singing Shows! Some Things Are Better Kept Locally! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Double Karaoke Night By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment