Monday, August 3, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Weekly Random Mugen

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With Some Random Mugen That I Have Found On My Mugen Journeys! My Goal Is To Spread Our Love Of Video Games And Make The MUGEN Community A Little Bit Awesome! Here's Some Of The Great Stuff That I've Found Over The Years! Some Might Be Common... Some Might Be Rare! This Sauce Will Be Gone Next Sunday! Get It While You Can, Yo! Enjoy This Treat All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Spread Kindness, Share, And Be Awesome, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3tnkxgaxxbvyu1/Weekly%20Random%20MUGEN%20%235.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment