Sunday, August 9, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Was Learning Some Cool Stuff Regarding The Computer! I Wanted To See What Type Of Programs That Came With My Computer That Will Help Me On My Video Game Journey! I Had A Few Old Books Regarding Computers That I Got At A Book Sale A Long Time Ago And I Was Flipping Through Them! Maybe I Can Start Using Microsoft Paint A Little Bit Effiency! Not Going To Lie... I'm Kinda Bad Using Microsoft Paint... But... It's Good To Learn Something! While I Was Taking A Break From Reading My Computer Book, I  Realised That Today Is "National Book Lovers Day"! Ha... I Guess I Was Following Holiday Procedures! LOL! But Seriously Tho, August 9th Is Actually National Book Lovers Day! I Hope All Of You Are Keeping Your Brain In Some Sort Of Book Nowadays! It's Fun And You Can Learn Something Along The Way! Keeping Reading, Get That Knowledge, And Apply The Knowledge In Your Life, Peeps! You Never Know What You Can Do If You Take That First Step In Bettering Yourself! Stay Awesome, Yo! (o^.^)-b

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment