Sunday, August 2, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Happy August 1s-... Oh... It's August 2nd... Yikes... Late Again! But Not Too Late! LOL! We Finally Hit The Month Of August And I Feeling Those Fall Vibes Coming Along! Fall Is Kinda My Season... Youknowwhatimsayin!? It's Usually The Season Where I'm The Most Active! This Means More MUGEN Stages And Some New MUGEN Tournament Videos! Yay! Also... I Did Not Forget About The Random Weekly MUGEN For All Of You Awesome Peeps Out There, Yo! I'll Be Back In A Few Minutes And Bring You Some More MUGEN Related Goodies! Stay Tuned! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment