Tuesday, July 7, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 223rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Create Another Theme Park In The City! I've Did Carnival Theme Parks But I Don't Think I've Done A Summer Theme Park In The City... Until Now! Yes! Since We're Still Stuck In The Season Of Summer Madness, I Wanted To Create A Theme Park That Showcases Summer Themes! Not Only That, But I Planned To Release This Type Of Stage On July 5th Because... Well... It Was National Bikini Day! (Yeah... I Got A Holiday Calendar In Which Everyday Is A Holiday! LOL!) Anyway... From Pools To Palm Trees, Your MUGEN Fighters Will Sure Enjoy Their Stay... When They Beat The Living Daylights Out Of Each Other! LOL! Or You Know... It Can Make A Great Plot Line For Your Story In Which Your Heroes Will Fight Through Strange, Unique, Or Comic Relief Type Fighters! I Hope Your Fighters Will Enjoy Their Stay At This Summer Resort Of Awesomeness, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Summer Theme Park". You Know... With Me Being An Anime Fan And All... I Realized There's Not A Lot Of Anime Being Released This Year Due To The Pandemic! It Makes Me Sad Because... Because... There's No Anime Beach / Swimsuit  Cliche Episodes! Nooooo!! \[0]/ Ah Well... I'll Just Watch Some Old Episodes Of Some Random Anime! LOL! Stay Safe Out There All You Awesome MUGEN Fans And Keep Being Awesome! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Summer Theme Park By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zf50nf4l4hfilsu/Summer%20Theme%20Park.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

2 comments:

  1. The fighters will really love this stage you created!
    Thank you very much for taking the time to do this stage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! You're Welcome, Yo! Summer Is Still Here And I Wanted To Give All Of You Awesome MUGEN Peeps A Taste Of Some Summer Vibes! Enjoy! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

      Delete