Tuesday, July 7, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. All Right It's The 1st Of Jul... I Mean... Happy Fourth Of Jul... Oh... It's July 7th... Whoops! LOL! Your Boi CAH Has Been Taking Care Of Some Real Life Biz On The Streets, You Knowwhatimsayin! While Taking Care Of Business In The Real World, I Have Been Working On Some MUGEN Stages During My Free Time! Good News Is That I Even Finished One Today For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Release My Finished Stage On July 5th Because It Actually Fit A Certain "Holiday" But I Realized That I Made A Mistake On The Stage! That's All Fixed Now And I'm Excited To Add Another Stage Into The MUGEN World For All You MUGEN Peeps Out There! Although I've Been Gone A Couple Of Days... Or Weeks... I'm Still Working On Some More Awesomeness! Stay Tuned, Keep Being Awesome And Keep Helping Others! Lets Take On This Uncertain Future With A Strong Desire To Be Creative, Yo! Also If You Want To Learn Something Cool... July 7th Is Actually... National Chocolate Day! That's Right! Grab Some Chocolate Related Things And Fill That Sweet Tooth! LOL! Have A Nice Day! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. I missed the chocolate day...
    Well anyway it's nice to be able to read you again!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! It's Okay If You Missed Chocolate Day Because Did You Know... July 23rd Is National Vanilla Ice Cream Day! No Joke, Yo! There's Still Time To Fill That Sweet Tooth! LOL! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Goodies Coming Soon! It's Always Great To Hear From Ya Finola! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day! (o^.^)-b

      Delete