Wednesday, July 8, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I Wanted To Post Something Today That's Been On My Mind For About A Year Now!

My Journey Of Learning About Video Games Has Been A Part Of My Life And I've Met Some Amazing Peeps On The Internet That Are Awesome! Making MUGEN Stages For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There Brings Me Great Joy! It Makes Me Happy To See That I Can Make A Positive Difference In Somebody's Day, Youknowwhatimsayin! Before I Started Making MUGEN Stages, I Love To Help People In The MUGEN Community Find Characters And Stages That Were Very Hard To Find On The Internet! With Me Being An Anime Fan And Watching Anime With Subtitles In Them, It Helped Me Navigate Through Many Foreign Sites That I Didn't Know Characters And Stages Existed! It Made Me Excited That I Could Help Somebody Find Said Character And Stage For Their MUGEN Game! Before I Started Finding MUGEN Related Content For Peeps, I Had No Idea What MUGEN Was... Let Alone Played It! I Remember Watching A Video By TopKirby8305 In Which He Showcased MUGEN Battles On Youtube! I Thought It Was Pretty Cool To See Different Characters From Different Genres In Games Battle! His Commentary On The Battles Was Pretty Exciting As Well! It Helped Me Discover The Wonderful World Of MUGEN And The Creators That Brought Characters To Life From A History Of Video Game Pop Culture! Wanting To Learn More, I Looked Up MUGEN Tutorials On Youtube From Some Amazing Members In The MUGEN Community Such As Ryon, OldGamer, And Mugenlord! It Helped Me On My Journey To Creating MUGEN Content And I Want Say Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart! Before I Did All Of This... I Created A Blog... I Wanted To Learn Something Cool, Fun, And Something About Video Games! I Posted What Was On My Mind Or If It Could Help Somebody, Posted Something Helpful That Could Benefit Somebody Out There! I Didn't Know To Much About Blogging But... I Wanted To Help Somebody Out There But Also...Learn About Myself!

With Me Thinking About All Of My Past Adventures Today... I Realized Something... Maybe... I Can Do Something That Can Benefit Everyone In The MUGEN Community! I Realized That The Internet Is A Powerful Tool That Can Bring Everyone Together! I Realized Life Is Too Short For People To Fight, Cancel, And Hate One Another! I Realized That We Can All Make A Positive Difference In This World If We Just...Take That One Step Forward! Today I'm Taking That Step Forward And Making A New Category On The Blog! The Category Will Be MUGEN Related! I'm Going To Upload Random MUGEN Content From My MUGEN Journey! The Thing Is...It's Going To Stay For About A Week And *Poof* Gone! I Believe This Will Help The MUGEN Community To Share And Spread Joy To One Another! No Signups And No Gimmicks! All You Have To Do... Is Show Up! I Have Found A Great Deal Of MUGEN On My Video Game Journey And I Wanted To Share It With You All! Why? Because I Care! I Care To Make The MUGEN Community A Little Bit Better! I Feel That We Can Make The MUGEN Community A Little Bit Stronger If We Can Make Someone's Day And Show Are Passion For Video Games! Spread The Word And Help One Another! Be Cool And Spread Kindness! When My Link Goes Down And Somebody Missed It... Help Them Out And Share It Too Them! Sometimes In Life...We Just Need A Friend Or A Companion! Be That Friend To Somebody! My Goal Is To Spread Our Love Of Video Games And Make The MUGEN Community A Little Bit Awesome! Stay Tuned, Peeps! It's Going To Be One Exciting Adventure! (¯)
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment