Monday, June 29, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 222nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Sports Ring Stage In Which Fighters Battle With Audience In Attendance! I Thought This Might Be A Great Stage That Will Go Along With My "Street Brawler Tournament" Stage In Which The Fighter Is Finally Known For His/Her Fighting Skills! This Is A Step Up From The Streets... Your MUGEN Fighter Has Entered The World Of The Semi-Pro Leagues! The World Of Semi-Pro Is No Joke And It's Time To Get Serious! Your MUGEN Fighter Is Slowly Building Up Their Rep For The Big Leagues Of Fighting Tournaments! This Stage Should Give Your MUGEN Fighter More Motivation To Become The Best Of The Best! Good Luck Fighters And Go For Broke! (¯) I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Semi-Pro Fighting Tournament". You Know... This Stage Still Makes A Great Boxing Ring But I Wanted To Mix It Up For Mix Martial Arts And Stuff! Either Way... I Still Love A Great Tournament Fight! Enjoy And Keep Being Awesome All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Semi-Pro Fighting Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrpm213hzzfvuag/Semi-Pro%20Fighting%20Tournament.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

4 comments:

  1. Good stage!
    Thank you very much for creating it, it is perfect for boxers!
    It makes me want to collect all the fighting characters and make them fight to see who is the strongest! I really admire your positivism very much!
    Thanks again.

    Wait, with a lot of time creating stages... Have you ever created a character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Love Creating More Boxing Themed Stages For MUGEN! We Really Need More Stages For Those Boxing/Kickboxing/ Muay Thai MUGEN Fighters Out There! LOL! I'm Glad You Enjoy Them! Regarding Characters... I'm Actually Still Learning About Creating Characters! I'm Experimenting With Different Body Types And How They'll Move! I've Been Studying A Lot Of Old School Video Game Characters From SNK, Variable Geo, Hiryū no Ken, And Ranma 1/2. (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  2. It sounds really interesting!
    It would feel really nice to have a character of yours on the roster.

    Hey, I hope it doesn't bother you but...
    What is the reason some users still use WINmugen?
    If I remember correctly, I think you also use WINmugen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! It Would Be Awesome To Make A MUGEN Character That Looks Nice And Can Fight! I Got To Practice, Practice, Practice, And Practice! Also, I Think The Reason Why Some Users Use WINmugen Is That Some MUGEN Characters That Were Made In The Early 90's To Late 2000's Were Designed To Work On WINmugen! When You Try To Put These Winmugen Designed Characters In MUGEN 1.0 Or MUGEN 1.1 You'll Usually Get An Error That Says "The Character Is To Old For The System." Or Something Like That! I Particularly Use MUGEN 1.0 Because I Got Use To It And There Were Also Some Really Cool Screenpacks That Were Made For MUGEN 1.0! I Try To Make Sure When I Make MUGEN Stages, Peeps Can Use It On WINmugen, MUGEN 1.0, And MUGEN 1.1! I Gotta Show Love To Everybody, Youknowwhatimsayin! LOL! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

      Delete