Monday, June 8, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 220th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another City Themed Stage For All Of Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! Since We're Basically In The Season Of Summer I Wanted To Pay Tribute To Those That Attend... Not The Beach... But... Summer School! That's Right! I Wanted To Add Another Chapter To The Summer School Rooftop Series And I Thought Your Fighters Might Want A Space To Fight For Some Extra Credit! On My First "Summer School Rooftop Stage, I Showed The View Of The Entrance Of The Building! I Thought About What Lies On The Opposite Side Of Said Building And Well... I Thought This Environment Would Fit Well With It! With The View Of Buildings Over The Horizon Surrounded By Fencing, This Seemed To Be The Ideal Fight For The Second Part Of A Brawl At Summer School! So Once Again...It's Time To Get All Of Your MUGEN Smarties, Delinquents, Failures And Slackers Together And Fight To Earn That Extra Credit! Who Will Reign Supreme As The Summer School Fighting Champ And Get All The Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwiches To Take Home, Yo! A Brawl Is Now In Session! Good Luck! LOL!(¯) I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Summer School Rooftop II". You Know... I Just Realized... That Cool Peeps Are Probably Taking Summer School At Home During These Current Events! In A Way...It's Pretty Cool To Attend Summer School At Home Because You Won't Be Bored! You Also Won't Have To Fight For Your Food Either! LOL! Stay Cool Peeps And Get That Edgeumacation... I Mean...Uhhhh...Education! LOL! Keep Being Awesome Peeps And Have An Awesome Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🏫

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Summer School Rooftop II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sa4j61248x8crqo/Summer%20School%20Rooftop%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Your stages are really fantastic!
    It will definitely be interesting to know which character gets all the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (°o°;)
    It will be just great!
    Thank you very much for your creations, I admire them very much!



    I hope you don't mind asking yourself this...
    But what happened to your Mugen Archive account?
    :;(∩´﹏`∩);:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For Your Kind Words, I Really Appreciate Them, Yo! Creating MUGEN Stages Is Really Fun And I'm Glad I Can Make A Positive Impact On Someone's Day! LOL! It's Okay If You're Wondering About My Account, Unfortunately My Account Got Suspended And I Was I.P. Banned. I Really Love MUGEN Archive And All The People From Around The World That Love MUGEN As A Hobby! I Hope Someday I Could Join All Of You Awesome Peeps Over At The Archive Again!(o^.^)-b

      Delete
    2. I guess it was a mistake...
      I don't think they have banned a person like you!
      Didn't you try to contact an administrator?
      If you can't, I can offer to try and contact an administrator.

      I really hope you can get your account back ...(_ _|||)

      Delete
    3. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- For Right Now, I'll Just Wait It Out And See What Happens! Hopefully I'll Be Able To Come Back Soon And See Everyone Again! I Really Do Appreciate Your Concern, Finola! Keep Being Awesome And Keep Helping Others! That's What Life Is All About! (o^.^)-b

      Delete