Wednesday, June 10, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 221st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Outdoor Theme For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Decided To Create A Pirate Theme Stage In Which Your Fighters Set Foot On A Pirate Haven! I Was Interested In Creating This Stage Theme Because I Learned About Pirate Havens! What's A Pirate Haven You Ask? A Pirate Haven Are Ports Or Harbors That Are A Safe Place For Pirates To Repair Their Vessels, Resupply, Recruit, Spend Their Plunder, Avoid Capture, Or Wait For Merchant Ships To Pass By! To Me...It's Sounds Like... It's Also A Safe Place For Pirates And Even Bandits To Have A Brawl Without Any Disturbances! This Stage Is The Perfect Stage For Your Pirate Or Bandit Fighters To Have A Great Fight Or Even Become Partners! In A Way, This Can Be A Great Intro Stage For Your MUGEN Game Because This Can Lead Up To A Bar, The Town, Or Even Another Port! Enjoy! I Made This A Normal Compact Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Pirate Haven". You Know... I Always Wondered How Pirates Recruited One Another When They Set Foot Into A Pirate Haven! Maybe They Show Their Swords Instead Of Resumes! Who Knows? LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🏴‍☠️

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Pirate Haven By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkxqhiurrhsqkwb/Pirate%20Haven.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. The stage is really good, all the pirate characters will be perfect!
    I can already imagine my characters saying:
    ARRRRRG! (`Д´)


    Thank you very much for your stage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! LOL! ARRRRRG, Indeed! It's A Ye Ol' Great Spot For Fighting And Conquering De Inner Martial Art Within Yourself! Ahoy Ye Mateys! For Thus Win A Fight There Will Be Booty (Treasure, LOL!) For Us All! Enjoy Dis Great Stage Until The Next Great Land Appears! ARRRRRG! (▀ω╹)-🏴‍☠️

      Delete
  2. For a long time I tried to talk to the moderators about your ban in MA, but unfortunately there seems to be nothing I can do...
    I suppose you could change your IP...

    As I investigated, a similar problem occurred to someone who donated to the page ...
    My theory is that there is an error when your donation time ends.
    Well I think when your donation time ends, you go back to your old rank.

    It just doesn't seem fair to me that you get a ban like that.

    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! It's All Cool, Yo! I Really Appreciate Your Help And Keep Being Awesome! I'll Just Wait And Hopefully I Can Join All Of You Awesome Peeps Again In The Future! Stay Tuned For Some More Awesome MUGEN Stages Coming Very Soon! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

      Delete